Friday, January 27, 2012

meet prickles

Today's photo challenge is lunch...I had easymac for lunch. Didn't take a picture for obvious reasons. However, I do have some super cute pictures of my friend and office mate's new baby hedgehog! His name is Prickles and he is 10 weeks old.
He's pretty relaxed even around her two cats. When he is startled or angry he puffs up his spines and hisses (not like a cat, more like a snake). They burrow, so he was trying to get inside my jacket, under the towel, etc. Even though he weighs a fraction of a pound now, when you pick him up, he has this massive and adorable stomach pudge :)

I'm heading out of town for the weekend to a place with no internet (a joyous retreat). I'll be back on Sunday with a photo update from the weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...