Monday, January 16, 2012

diy pinboard & morning

Do you guys watch the Nate Show? Apparently this is the last season (maybe it's over already??), but it was awesome. He has so many fun ideas and keeps his stuff budget friendly.
Last year, my roommate left me a few...pictures...frames... I'm not really sure how to classify them. They started like this, black frame, glass with a floral applique in the middle.
A couple weeks ago, I saw a Nate show about organization and he suggested a "mail station" or just a cute board in your kitchen where you can hang anything...bills, pictures, wedding invites, etc. So I used one of the frames (it's actually 3 stacked on top of each other) to make mine. I spray painted the outside bright blue and cut out cardboard rectangles that fit in each frame. I covered the cardboard in linen and hot glued them into the frames.
I love projects that I can finish in one night and this is definitely one. It's a great place to put cute cards and randoms. I found this card at a shop in Old Town Spring:

Anyway, today's photo challenge is morning. Rhett and I were really bad this morning and had Shipley's for breakfast. It was oh soo good :)


How do you like the new background?? It's found here.






DomesticallySpeaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...