Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wedding palooza: our invite suite

After all the hype about wedding-palooza and organized blogging...silence. I know. I have a good reason. Our computer got a nasty virus last week that put a halt to blogging (or anything on that computer). Originally, we thought we'd take it to Best Buy or somewhere to get it fixed (I did NOT want to lose all the pictures I have stored on this computer), but I spoke with an IT guy at work and he gave me a few options to fix it myself--for free!! And guess what?? It worked! I'll share the resources he gave me at a later date.

Anyway, back to wedding-palooza!
I absolutely love our invitation suite. I generally like paper goods, so I knew I wanted something special and different for our invitations. 
After looking at hundreds of invitations suites on several different websites, we decided on the Modern Calligraphy set by Julie Hanan. I could not have been more pleased with the final product, and Julie was great to work with. She has tons of options for customization and the materials she uses are beautiful.
The only thing I would have changed in hindsight is the font on the address labels. It's a bit hard to read and I think there may have been some delivery confusion because of it.

Overall, we love our invitations. I saved one for a shadowbox on our wall so I can look at it all the time!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...