Tuesday, July 12, 2011

bad cat's guilty pleasure

He's not that bad. Only kind of bad--the sour patch kid kind of bad where you can't really be upset because he follows up with something cute or loving. Yep, he's got that down like a boss.
Moving right along...he's developed this guilty pleasure, or maybe I should call it a comforting/sleepy routine of "nursing" his bed. It's kind of cute and sweet but it also breaks my heart a little to think maybe he didn't have enough time with his cat mom as a baby. I muted the video because I was simultaneously talking on the phone which would have been annoying, but I'll tell you, he's purring like crazy. AND you have to watch until the end because he realizes I'm filming and gets embarrassed (awwwwww)!
Is this normal??  I'm not necessarily worried about it, but I don't want him to end up with buck teeth like those kids who suck their thumb until their 10. He's 5 months old, so how long should this last? Any answers/similar experiences?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...