Wednesday, January 26, 2011

goodness, gracious, homemade granola!

The bf and I just got some delicious frozen yogurt Spoons, so in light of sweet treats... this homemade granola recipe from Ask Design Mom is awesome. It's pretty easy and you can use whatever nuts and goodies you have around. I made some for the ladies at work for Christmas and it was a huge hit! 


I tied some yarn around the mason jars and called it a day! Super easy and different "gift wrap" that cost me about $1 each at Michaels. I've seen some granola recipes that include coconut, but I haven't tried any of them yet. Sounds yummy! 
I went home this weekend and got to see this little guy munchin' on a pine cone, and work on my first sewing project with my mom! Details soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...