Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm back!

I'm excited to finally say that the blog is back in action, y'all!!

I'm making some changes--mixing things up. I went with a new name for a few reasons. Mostly, I felt like starting over with a new design and a new concept. My old blog was almost fully a lifestyle and DIY blog, which I still LOVE and plan to continue, but I've started reading other types of blogs, too, and I didn't want to categorize myself. So, I picked a name that says just that -- The Alexander Collective. 

A collection of lifestyle, DIY, beauty, fitness, food. You name it. I'm loving the monthly favorites videos done by YouTubers and some of the "big blogs", so you may see some videos here as well!

However, I imported all the old blog posts, so we aren't starting again from scratch. It should be easy to navigate all the content. AND I'm planning to become a little more computer/blogger savvy to make my blog as user friendly as possible. As for the Picasa memory issue, I believe they changed their policy in May to include more memory space that is shared between all google services. I've done a few test posts with high resolution pictures, and it seems to be working fine! Just to be on the safe side, let's all cross our fingers, knock on wood, say a little prayer, etc.

I can't wait to get started on some real blog posts! We moved into a house a few months ago and hit the ground running with fun projects. Bear with me as I work on the design over the next few weeks.  

Stay tuned and welcome back!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...